Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Blog Summary # 3
The last twelve weeks of the semester have taught me so much about leisure education. First off, they taught me what my favorite leisure is. Based on my previous blogs, I have realized that my ulitmate leisure experience is anything revolving around music. I realized that I spend most of time working on music or studying it in order to leisurely educate myself. Leisure Education is significant because it teaches us how to make the most of our leisure. It defines leisures, exploits leisure, and even suggests trying new leisure. The teachings of leisure education has made me understand time managment, leisure conflicts, and most importantly leisure education. The course also taught me about blogging so that I could educate myself as well as others. Now I understand myself much better and anyone who reads my blog can get a clear understanding of my leisure. if they want they might even try to reenact one of my leisure experiences because I've educated them about it, making it apopealing and interesting. Based on all my blogs it is fair to say that my leisure is related to music, sports, and travel. This should not come as a surprise, considering these are some of the top leisure pursuits. Another thing this class taught me is how everyone is entitled to their own leisure preferences which means I cannot pass judgemnt unitil I've done it myself or been educated about it. Leisure Eductaion has been a really big eye opener for me because I never took the opportunity to understand my own personal leisure. When I first started this course I didn't know how I was going to keep up with all my leisure expectations, but the theory and the blogs helped realize that leisure is everywhere and that we should take advantage of it. After seeing other's leisure experiences, It inspired me to try a bunch of new activities until I find one that I would like to pursue for the rest of my life. Now my attitude is quite different then when i first stared the course, because now I feel educated and I feel like I can educate outsiders as well. Also, I realized that keeping leisure experiences documented, helps the "flow" of leisure education in the sense that you learn from your errors and from your experiences. Unlike the thoery of learned helplessness, I discovered new types of leisure that I will continue to pursue because I know that it makes me happy. When I first started, I thought I knew everything about leisure, but now I feel like I can educate others about leisure. I learned so much nnew information about my classmates and about myself, so now I can take the opportunity to plan leisure with others who will learn from it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Summary # 3
The last twelve weeks of the semester have taught me so much about leisure education. First off, they taught me what my favorite leisure is. Based on my previous blogs, I have realized that my ulitmate leisure experience is anything revolving around music. I realized that I spend most of time working on music or studying it in order to leisurely educate myself. Leisure Education is significant because it teaches us how to make the most of our leisure. It defines leisures, exploits leisure, and even suggests trying new leisure. The teachings of leisure education has made me understand time managment, leisure conflicts, and most importantly leisure education. The course also taught me about blogging so that I could educate myself as well as others. Now I understand myself much better and anyone who reads my blog can get a clear understanding of my leisure. if they want they might even try to reenact one of my leisure experiences because I've educated them about it, making it apopealing and interesting. Based on all my blogs it is fair to say that my leisure is related to music, sports, and travel. This should not come as a surprise, considering these are some of the top leisure pursuits. Another thing this class taught me is how everyone is entitled to their own leisure preferences which means I cannot pass judgemnt unitil I've done it myself or been educated about it. Leisure Eductaion has been a really big eye opener for me because I never took the opportunity to understand my own personal leisure. When I first started this course I didn't know how I was going to keep up with all my leisure expectations, but the theory and the blogs helped realize that leisure is everywhere and that we should take advantage of it. After seeing other's leisure experiences, It inspired me to try a bunch of new activities until I find one that I would like to pursue for the rest of my life. Now my attitude is quite different then when i first stared the course, because now I feel educated and I feel like I can educate outsiders as well. Also, I realized that keeping leisure experiences documented, helps the "flow" of leisure education in the sense that you learn from your errors and from your experiences. Unlike the thoery of learned helplessness, I discovered new types of leisure that I will continue to pursue because I know that it makes me happy. When I first started, I thought I knew everything about leisure, but now I feel like I can educate others about leisure. I learned so much nnew information about my classmates and about myself, so now I can take the opportunity to plan leisure with others who will learn from it.
1 comment:
Nice blog summary. Expresses ideas about leisure in your life and is related to course content.7.5/10
Post a Comment