Monday, September 8, 2008

Come To My Show September 20th!!!



Hey my name is Karl Guerrera. First off, I just want to let you all know that I will be performing in a hip hop show in a couple of weeks. Music is my favorite leisure pastime, so I figured this blog would be a great opportunity for me to share my passion and promote my work at the same time. From this, I plan to create positive relationships with those who might view this subject from an opposing perspective, hoping that I can attract more visitors who aren't familiar with the hip hop culture. If you'd like to understand where I'm coming from,then keep checking back or come see me perform live on the 20th of September at Saints showbar downtown. Refer to the flyer below for more information!

2 comments:

Jessica A said...

Hi! I'm Jessica your TA for the semester. I just wanted to say hi, and thank you for sharing your passion with us. I look forward to reading your future blogs!

michileno said...

Sup? I checked out your page and I see you are having a show soon. I know Side C so I might check it out. Keep your head up...PAZ

Come To My Show September 20th!!!



Hey my name is Karl Guerrera. First off, I just want to let you all know that I will be performing in a hip hop show in a couple of weeks. Music is my favorite leisure pastime, so I figured this blog would be a great opportunity for me to share my passion and promote my work at the same time. From this, I plan to create positive relationships with those who might view this subject from an opposing perspective, hoping that I can attract more visitors who aren't familiar with the hip hop culture. If you'd like to understand where I'm coming from,then keep checking back or come see me perform live on the 20th of September at Saints showbar downtown. Refer to the flyer below for more information!