Tuesday, September 23, 2008

If your Passion is Stressful, is it Leisure?


So I had the show on Saturday and it went rather well, although the process of organization and preparation was very frustrating. We had many conflicting constarints that jeopardized the show. Luckily, things went pretty well, but there were a lot of flaws throughout the night. Nonethelss everybody had a good time....except for myself. I only make music for the love of the game, but I've been extremely stressed with this show for the last couple weeks. A lot of work went into it, therefore we expected more from it. There were six acts. I was the headlining act, therefore i was last to take the stage.. The performance was good, but the crowd were very tired and impatient from all the other acts.. many spectaors left half way through the show becuase they had things to take care of or they were too tired to keep screaming and partying.. Oh well.. you live and learn. I now know how to organize the next show in a strategic manner that involves my marketing and social skills.

No comments:

If your Passion is Stressful, is it Leisure?


So I had the show on Saturday and it went rather well, although the process of organization and preparation was very frustrating. We had many conflicting constarints that jeopardized the show. Luckily, things went pretty well, but there were a lot of flaws throughout the night. Nonethelss everybody had a good time....except for myself. I only make music for the love of the game, but I've been extremely stressed with this show for the last couple weeks. A lot of work went into it, therefore we expected more from it. There were six acts. I was the headlining act, therefore i was last to take the stage.. The performance was good, but the crowd were very tired and impatient from all the other acts.. many spectaors left half way through the show becuase they had things to take care of or they were too tired to keep screaming and partying.. Oh well.. you live and learn. I now know how to organize the next show in a strategic manner that involves my marketing and social skills.