Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Seem To Have Misplaced My Textbook

The other night I was planning on doing some reading for the course when I realized that I didn't have my textbook. I searched everywhere for it, but no luck in finding it. I'm convinced that it went missing last monday and I'm hoping that somebody from class might have found it. I encourage everyone who reads this to double check their school bags, because there is a good chance that someone could have grabbed it accidently. This is very stressful for me and it restricts me from learning about leisure education, therefore i've decided to blog about it, hoping that someone can help me out. I hate being behind in my readings!!

No comments:

I Seem To Have Misplaced My Textbook

The other night I was planning on doing some reading for the course when I realized that I didn't have my textbook. I searched everywhere for it, but no luck in finding it. I'm convinced that it went missing last monday and I'm hoping that somebody from class might have found it. I encourage everyone who reads this to double check their school bags, because there is a good chance that someone could have grabbed it accidently. This is very stressful for me and it restricts me from learning about leisure education, therefore i've decided to blog about it, hoping that someone can help me out. I hate being behind in my readings!!