Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sometimes Change Is Good

So I realize that I been going on and on about music. What can I say?? Music is my life, my therapy, my girlfriend, and my leisure. I use music to interpret everything. I find it to be a useful method of self-awareness, not to mention that it motivates me both intrinsically and extrinsically. Although I love music, I don't want people to think that it is my only concern. I do go to school right?? Also, I work part time for the city of beaconsfield providing leisure services at a recreational center. How ironic? I just started this job and i'm rather new to it, but it pays well and it is directly related to my field. For the last five years, I've been working in an Italian Restaraunt and it started to get to me after so long. I realized that I needed a job that was less stressful and that could leisurely educate me. I was given the opportunity to work in recreation so I took up on it and so far i have no regrets. Music is just something I like to do in my spare time because it brings out the creativity in me, which consequently makes me happy. Aside from music, my life is more or less like everyone else. I work ,go to school, hang out with friends, and of course make music, so you can expect to read about all these things in my upcoming blogs.

No comments:

Sometimes Change Is Good

So I realize that I been going on and on about music. What can I say?? Music is my life, my therapy, my girlfriend, and my leisure. I use music to interpret everything. I find it to be a useful method of self-awareness, not to mention that it motivates me both intrinsically and extrinsically. Although I love music, I don't want people to think that it is my only concern. I do go to school right?? Also, I work part time for the city of beaconsfield providing leisure services at a recreational center. How ironic? I just started this job and i'm rather new to it, but it pays well and it is directly related to my field. For the last five years, I've been working in an Italian Restaraunt and it started to get to me after so long. I realized that I needed a job that was less stressful and that could leisurely educate me. I was given the opportunity to work in recreation so I took up on it and so far i have no regrets. Music is just something I like to do in my spare time because it brings out the creativity in me, which consequently makes me happy. Aside from music, my life is more or less like everyone else. I work ,go to school, hang out with friends, and of course make music, so you can expect to read about all these things in my upcoming blogs.