Sunday, October 26, 2008
Blogging Is Like My Girlfriend...
So i haven't been blogging much because i've been really busy between school, work and music. Obviously I've had the time to blog, but i didn't have the proper state of mind, therefore I gave it a rest until now, hoping to vent and release everything that I have contained in the last couple of weeks. Just like always, my leisure has been enjoying, yet stressful. I have been working really hard and it has drained me so much and I've been so tired. In the last couple of weeks I've been to some more shows as well as performing in one of them. As I've mentioned in previous blogs, this is my most desired leisure activity, but the time, effort and money that goes into these shows, often makes me want to consider another leisure activity. I love music and it will always be a priority to me because it motivates me intrinsically as well as extrinsically. Not only have i went to shows in the last couple of weeks, but i'va also worked a lot, as well as for school. In upcoming blogs, I will mention more about the shows that I attended and the leisurely things that I engaged in... in attempt to educate my blog readers. Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogging Is Like My Girlfriend...
So i haven't been blogging much because i've been really busy between school, work and music. Obviously I've had the time to blog, but i didn't have the proper state of mind, therefore I gave it a rest until now, hoping to vent and release everything that I have contained in the last couple of weeks. Just like always, my leisure has been enjoying, yet stressful. I have been working really hard and it has drained me so much and I've been so tired. In the last couple of weeks I've been to some more shows as well as performing in one of them. As I've mentioned in previous blogs, this is my most desired leisure activity, but the time, effort and money that goes into these shows, often makes me want to consider another leisure activity. I love music and it will always be a priority to me because it motivates me intrinsically as well as extrinsically. Not only have i went to shows in the last couple of weeks, but i'va also worked a lot, as well as for school. In upcoming blogs, I will mention more about the shows that I attended and the leisurely things that I engaged in... in attempt to educate my blog readers. Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment