Monday, October 27, 2008

Shows Are Always Fun


This is a picture of Me, Spliff Star, and the administrator of www.hithiphop.com

The following is a video of Splif Star and Busta Rhymes engaging in what we call "Purple Leisure".

So I had the opportunity to go to a free "Flipmode Squad" concert. Flipmode Squad is Busta Rhymes's crew of rappers who have been in the music industry since hip hop first evolved. They are considered pioneers as well as legends. Unfortunately hip hop music these days is a little more diverse and it attracts a younger generation, therefore their show was practically empty, but nonetheless I enjoyed it. Because there was a little amount of people, I had the opportunity to go backstage and talk to Splif Star, the main member of the "Flipmode Squad". For me, this was leisure at it's highest potential. In our discuusion we talked about music, as well as my music. I actually got to have a little rap session with him, in which I "lit a fire under his ass." He was highly impressed and i was intrinsically motivated. He gave me his cell phone number and told me to call him if I ever wanted to do some business. So basically, I didnt pay, I didnt wait in line, I saw a good show, and i networked with some of the biggest artists in the hip hop industry. Consequently it led to more leisure opportunity and i will discuss this in upcoming blogs.



The second video is one of Busta rhymes and Splif Star's hit songs'

No comments:

Shows Are Always Fun


This is a picture of Me, Spliff Star, and the administrator of www.hithiphop.com

The following is a video of Splif Star and Busta Rhymes engaging in what we call "Purple Leisure".

So I had the opportunity to go to a free "Flipmode Squad" concert. Flipmode Squad is Busta Rhymes's crew of rappers who have been in the music industry since hip hop first evolved. They are considered pioneers as well as legends. Unfortunately hip hop music these days is a little more diverse and it attracts a younger generation, therefore their show was practically empty, but nonetheless I enjoyed it. Because there was a little amount of people, I had the opportunity to go backstage and talk to Splif Star, the main member of the "Flipmode Squad". For me, this was leisure at it's highest potential. In our discuusion we talked about music, as well as my music. I actually got to have a little rap session with him, in which I "lit a fire under his ass." He was highly impressed and i was intrinsically motivated. He gave me his cell phone number and told me to call him if I ever wanted to do some business. So basically, I didnt pay, I didnt wait in line, I saw a good show, and i networked with some of the biggest artists in the hip hop industry. Consequently it led to more leisure opportunity and i will discuss this in upcoming blogs.



The second video is one of Busta rhymes and Splif Star's hit songs'