“The main problem with the great obsession for saving time is very simple: You can’t save time. You can only spend it. But you can spend it wisely or foolishly.”
So it's not hard to see that I've been blogging about my passion, which happens to be music. My leisure is defined through music and it helps me educate myself as well as others. Often, my leisure time revolves around planning, scheduling, and of course implementing the music. I have a lot of constaraints such as school, work, and time in general. Based on my postings, it is fair to say that I am also someone who is quite stressed, even when engaging in leisurely activities. It is part of the process, but in the end it makes me happy which is the importance of leisure. I'm a big fan of concerts whether it's performing myself or going to see one of my favorite artists. I always support others who share the same passion as me and I hope to educate others and vice versa. I also blog about music because I feel that this generation loves hip hop music and that I can get others' attention if I discuss the matter. The only problem is neither me or anyone else has the time to sit and talk about music, or even take time to go to a recording studio and get to work. Aside from the music, I have written about my school and my work which are my biggest constraints. Unfortunately i lost my textbook and I'm currently experiencing difficulty in trying to relate this summary to the theory. I have mentioned this as well, hoping that someone in the class has the answer to my problem. Although I just started working at the recreational centre, I found it approppriate to talk about that because it is directly related to the course and it takes up a lot of my time. It is just as important as my music, therefore I decided to blog about that and consequently, I've learned more about leisure and recreation. I hope you now understand why I've been blogging at this frequency and why I find it difficult to do so sometimes.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Summary #1
“The main problem with the great obsession for saving time is very simple: You can’t save time. You can only spend it. But you can spend it wisely or foolishly.”
So it's not hard to see that I've been blogging about my passion, which happens to be music. My leisure is defined through music and it helps me educate myself as well as others. Often, my leisure time revolves around planning, scheduling, and of course implementing the music. I have a lot of constaraints such as school, work, and time in general. Based on my postings, it is fair to say that I am also someone who is quite stressed, even when engaging in leisurely activities. It is part of the process, but in the end it makes me happy which is the importance of leisure. I'm a big fan of concerts whether it's performing myself or going to see one of my favorite artists. I always support others who share the same passion as me and I hope to educate others and vice versa. I also blog about music because I feel that this generation loves hip hop music and that I can get others' attention if I discuss the matter. The only problem is neither me or anyone else has the time to sit and talk about music, or even take time to go to a recording studio and get to work. Aside from the music, I have written about my school and my work which are my biggest constraints. Unfortunately i lost my textbook and I'm currently experiencing difficulty in trying to relate this summary to the theory. I have mentioned this as well, hoping that someone in the class has the answer to my problem. Although I just started working at the recreational centre, I found it approppriate to talk about that because it is directly related to the course and it takes up a lot of my time. It is just as important as my music, therefore I decided to blog about that and consequently, I've learned more about leisure and recreation. I hope you now understand why I've been blogging at this frequency and why I find it difficult to do so sometimes.
So it's not hard to see that I've been blogging about my passion, which happens to be music. My leisure is defined through music and it helps me educate myself as well as others. Often, my leisure time revolves around planning, scheduling, and of course implementing the music. I have a lot of constaraints such as school, work, and time in general. Based on my postings, it is fair to say that I am also someone who is quite stressed, even when engaging in leisurely activities. It is part of the process, but in the end it makes me happy which is the importance of leisure. I'm a big fan of concerts whether it's performing myself or going to see one of my favorite artists. I always support others who share the same passion as me and I hope to educate others and vice versa. I also blog about music because I feel that this generation loves hip hop music and that I can get others' attention if I discuss the matter. The only problem is neither me or anyone else has the time to sit and talk about music, or even take time to go to a recording studio and get to work. Aside from the music, I have written about my school and my work which are my biggest constraints. Unfortunately i lost my textbook and I'm currently experiencing difficulty in trying to relate this summary to the theory. I have mentioned this as well, hoping that someone in the class has the answer to my problem. Although I just started working at the recreational centre, I found it approppriate to talk about that because it is directly related to the course and it takes up a lot of my time. It is just as important as my music, therefore I decided to blog about that and consequently, I've learned more about leisure and recreation. I hope you now understand why I've been blogging at this frequency and why I find it difficult to do so sometimes.
1 comment:
Good start. You have expressed ideas or leisure interests that you have but they should be connected to ideas of leisure education. 7.5/10
Post a Comment