Tuesday, October 28, 2008
My Intrinsic Motivation
My intrinsic motivation to leisure derives from people's feedback. I am intrinsically motivated when I do something, or say something, and I am rewarded verbally. For example, if I do a show, then I am more motivated when people come up to me and tell me how much they enjoyed the music. It allows me to keep working on it, and giving it 110 percent. If I didnt have fans then I would still be trying to pursue music. Basically the support and the reassurance enforces positive energy that causes me to pursue leisure. Of course I do it for extrinsic purposes as well, but the blogging idea said intrinsic and for me it is more apparent. I've also been meaning to write about this, but never found the time or state of mind to do so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Intrinsic Motivation
My intrinsic motivation to leisure derives from people's feedback. I am intrinsically motivated when I do something, or say something, and I am rewarded verbally. For example, if I do a show, then I am more motivated when people come up to me and tell me how much they enjoyed the music. It allows me to keep working on it, and giving it 110 percent. If I didnt have fans then I would still be trying to pursue music. Basically the support and the reassurance enforces positive energy that causes me to pursue leisure. Of course I do it for extrinsic purposes as well, but the blogging idea said intrinsic and for me it is more apparent. I've also been meaning to write about this, but never found the time or state of mind to do so.
1 comment:
No Blog Summary #2. No Grade. 0/10
Post a Comment