Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Back To Work

After my crazy birthday weekend and the concert I attended, I had a lot of work to do for school. Unfortunately, I 've been stressing for the last month or so because I've had so much school work to do and it is important that I do well. Although I had so much work to do, I was unable to not do leisure. If I dont have leisure than I dont have the balance that allows me to actually to do non leisurely work. Too much school and not enough leisure makes me want to pull my hair out. At this point though, I had to prioritize so for a straight week I dedicated myself to schoolwork so that I would get some good grades. Also I had a lot of group work for to attend to which made it difficult to determine my leisure time, let alone finding a leisure activity.

No comments:

Back To Work

After my crazy birthday weekend and the concert I attended, I had a lot of work to do for school. Unfortunately, I 've been stressing for the last month or so because I've had so much school work to do and it is important that I do well. Although I had so much work to do, I was unable to not do leisure. If I dont have leisure than I dont have the balance that allows me to actually to do non leisurely work. Too much school and not enough leisure makes me want to pull my hair out. At this point though, I had to prioritize so for a straight week I dedicated myself to schoolwork so that I would get some good grades. Also I had a lot of group work for to attend to which made it difficult to determine my leisure time, let alone finding a leisure activity.