Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Music Keeps Me Moving
After my outting for my birthday, I needed a couple of days to recover. When I was back in my musical state of mind I went to the store to pick up tickets for another concert that was a couple of days after my birthday. I was really excited about it because some of my favorite artists were headlining the show. The only problem was that there were about six different opening acts, all of them which I was not enjoying. These acts lasted about a total of three hours so I was exhausted by the time the headliners came out. I almost left but I spend good money on the ticket so I stayed and toughed it out. I had never been to a concert before where I was actuall bored and tired, wanting to leave altogether. Instead I stayed because I didnt wait for all that so I can leave. The headliners did put on a good show although I was xhausted. In the end, I was happy i got to see them because it gives me a chance to leisure educate myself about concerts and how they should be managed and so forth. Considering I do a lot of shows myself, I found this a a good opportunity to take notes and then throw a concert in a similar venue with better features.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music Keeps Me Moving
After my outting for my birthday, I needed a couple of days to recover. When I was back in my musical state of mind I went to the store to pick up tickets for another concert that was a couple of days after my birthday. I was really excited about it because some of my favorite artists were headlining the show. The only problem was that there were about six different opening acts, all of them which I was not enjoying. These acts lasted about a total of three hours so I was exhausted by the time the headliners came out. I almost left but I spend good money on the ticket so I stayed and toughed it out. I had never been to a concert before where I was actuall bored and tired, wanting to leave altogether. Instead I stayed because I didnt wait for all that so I can leave. The headliners did put on a good show although I was xhausted. In the end, I was happy i got to see them because it gives me a chance to leisure educate myself about concerts and how they should be managed and so forth. Considering I do a lot of shows myself, I found this a a good opportunity to take notes and then throw a concert in a similar venue with better features.
No comments:
Post a Comment