Tuesday, December 2, 2008
I Hate Group Work
For this AHSC 350 Course, we had to do a group assignment on a leisure program that would leisure educate all the participants. I liked all my group members, but we could have done a lot better as a team. Our prsentation was alright, but our paper was a disaster. Our group decided that everyone writes their part and then we put it all together and editit. My mistake was that I trusted the others and expected that they would do a good job. When I saw the final paper an hour before class, I freaked out!!! It was really not good and I did my best to clean it up, but there was a lot of things that needed to be changed, and also I didnt want to be the one to pass judgement. Instead, a couple of things got fixed, b ut the overall paper was no good. The problem was the poor communication skills and the effortless tasks that everybody left unfinished and unprofessional.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Hate Group Work
For this AHSC 350 Course, we had to do a group assignment on a leisure program that would leisure educate all the participants. I liked all my group members, but we could have done a lot better as a team. Our prsentation was alright, but our paper was a disaster. Our group decided that everyone writes their part and then we put it all together and editit. My mistake was that I trusted the others and expected that they would do a good job. When I saw the final paper an hour before class, I freaked out!!! It was really not good and I did my best to clean it up, but there was a lot of things that needed to be changed, and also I didnt want to be the one to pass judgement. Instead, a couple of things got fixed, b ut the overall paper was no good. The problem was the poor communication skills and the effortless tasks that everybody left unfinished and unprofessional.
No comments:
Post a Comment