Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Leisure Is Not Emotional But It Can Be Personal
The reason why leisuure is not generally emotional is because it always seems to overpower the things that are personal. When I am mad or upset with something, leisure makes me forget all about it and that's why I do it. Also it cannot be considered leisure or recreation if there's a chance of it getting too emotional. This doesnt mean that its not possible, but I think most leisure is just a desire and not necessarily something that is a personal issue. I love music and music is definitely personal, but music will never hurt me. Basically what im saying is that percieved leisure can never be the opposite of what you expect. Leisure always has a positive outcome and it always outweighs the negative. The reason why I wrote this is because of the mood I was feeling when I wrote this. I've been stressed out with personal issues that can be emotionally challenging, but the music, the sports, and all the leisure I enjoy have eliminated all feelings of sadness or frustration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Leisure Is Not Emotional But It Can Be Personal
The reason why leisuure is not generally emotional is because it always seems to overpower the things that are personal. When I am mad or upset with something, leisure makes me forget all about it and that's why I do it. Also it cannot be considered leisure or recreation if there's a chance of it getting too emotional. This doesnt mean that its not possible, but I think most leisure is just a desire and not necessarily something that is a personal issue. I love music and music is definitely personal, but music will never hurt me. Basically what im saying is that percieved leisure can never be the opposite of what you expect. Leisure always has a positive outcome and it always outweighs the negative. The reason why I wrote this is because of the mood I was feeling when I wrote this. I've been stressed out with personal issues that can be emotionally challenging, but the music, the sports, and all the leisure I enjoy have eliminated all feelings of sadness or frustration.
No comments:
Post a Comment