Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Used To Hate Driving...Now It's Leisure

I was never the one to enjoy driving because of gas prices and so forth. Now I love to drive for two reasons. The first reason is because the gas prices have dropped immensely. This allows driving to be alot cheaper and overall a more enjoyable experience. Another reason why I enjoy driving now is because I installed a whole new sound system in my car. Before I had crappy blown speakers and a cd deck that didnt even work. Although the sound system cost me about 800$, it was well worth it. First off, it's worth about 2500$ so right there I saved myself a lot of money. Secondly, I have an amzing sound system wiith super loud bass and good clarity as well. By now, it is obvious that I love music so just having a home theater system in my car makes the whole experience change. Now I love to drive around and listen to music all day. It doesn't bother me becuase of the gas prices and the fact that I am participating in leisure everytime I get in my car. Also, I always wanted a sound system for my car but I never got one because they are so expensive. Now that I got a good deal, and gas prices being so low, I can have so much fun driving...even when I'm in traffic.

No comments:

I Used To Hate Driving...Now It's Leisure

I was never the one to enjoy driving because of gas prices and so forth. Now I love to drive for two reasons. The first reason is because the gas prices have dropped immensely. This allows driving to be alot cheaper and overall a more enjoyable experience. Another reason why I enjoy driving now is because I installed a whole new sound system in my car. Before I had crappy blown speakers and a cd deck that didnt even work. Although the sound system cost me about 800$, it was well worth it. First off, it's worth about 2500$ so right there I saved myself a lot of money. Secondly, I have an amzing sound system wiith super loud bass and good clarity as well. By now, it is obvious that I love music so just having a home theater system in my car makes the whole experience change. Now I love to drive around and listen to music all day. It doesn't bother me becuase of the gas prices and the fact that I am participating in leisure everytime I get in my car. Also, I always wanted a sound system for my car but I never got one because they are so expensive. Now that I got a good deal, and gas prices being so low, I can have so much fun driving...even when I'm in traffic.