Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Leisure Experience


Unfortunately, my new leisure experience has not taken place yet, but it's actually tomorrow night. For the first time in my life, I am going to a Montreal Canadiens hockey game. I've always loved hockey and i even used to play it when I was younger, but i never had the opportunity to go see one live at the bell center. I know Im going to enjoy it because I consider it leisure when Im watching it on a 13 inch TV in french on top if it. Now I can feel the love from a first hand perspective because I know Montreal has the best fans and of course the best team. I am also looking forward to this experience because it's the hundred year anniversary of the habs. so it makes the whole game a lot more exciting. I dont know what to expect from the Canadiens because they might not win, but I know that this will be a leisure experience to remember and to look forward to in the future

No comments:

My Leisure Experience


Unfortunately, my new leisure experience has not taken place yet, but it's actually tomorrow night. For the first time in my life, I am going to a Montreal Canadiens hockey game. I've always loved hockey and i even used to play it when I was younger, but i never had the opportunity to go see one live at the bell center. I know Im going to enjoy it because I consider it leisure when Im watching it on a 13 inch TV in french on top if it. Now I can feel the love from a first hand perspective because I know Montreal has the best fans and of course the best team. I am also looking forward to this experience because it's the hundred year anniversary of the habs. so it makes the whole game a lot more exciting. I dont know what to expect from the Canadiens because they might not win, but I know that this will be a leisure experience to remember and to look forward to in the future